Project partners establish project goals, structure and governance.
- Project scope and detailed design work begins
- Project consultation process begins to be mapped
- Development of project information and resources
Consultation and regulatory reviews / approvals
- Consult with area residents, First Nations, local governments and stakeholders to determine needs, opportunities and areas of environmental concern or sensitivities
- Begin development of regulatory reporting and begin environmental reviews and approvals
Construction of approved backbone infrastructure to begin
Points of Connectivity
As construction progresses, points of connectivity will begin to go live.